Thursday, November 15, 2012

UNIFIED PRAYER AND PRAISE

OCTOBER 30th was the beginning of the unified
21 Days of Prayer and Praise.

This is not the normal daily dose posting, just a reminder.

Although, we will all continue to pray for Briley and family, there are 4 days left of the unified 21 DAYS OF PRAYER AND PRAISE.  I want to thank you all for your fervent prayers and steadfastness for Briley FAITH.  For others - It's not too late.  PLEASE JOIN US every night, wherever you are, 6pm - 6:15pm and pray for Briley.

If you read Day 1 of this blog you will find out how Briley's Daily Dose was birthed.  I will give a short version.  GOD TOLD ME TO.  He wanted me to not just pray for healing but to learn about HOW to pray for healing.  He gave me prayer of purpose with scripture.

The first 4 days of this blog are important in praying.  No matter what the need.  Praise, Believe, Stand on the Word, Give Thanks.  Once again, please read the scriptures God showed me in His word as to praying for our Briley FAITH.   If you would like, you can read the first 4 days of the blog again for complete postings.  After the first 4 days of this prayer process, I just started writing what God lays on my heart for that day.

I have included a link to a song that ministered to me the other night on the way home from the hospital.  When it came to the chorus I put Briley's name in it.  You might want to do the same as you praise.

YOU ARE ---COLTON DIXON

Chorus:
You are the song, You are the song Briley's singing!
You are the air, You are the air Briley's breathing!
You are the hope, You are the hope she's needing!


STAND FIRM, PRAY BOLDLY AND PRAISE LOUD!
Together, let's focus on these scriptures again.

PRAISE!

Psalm 103:1-5
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me,
bless his holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

BELIEVE!

Mark 11:22-23
And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God.  Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but BELIEVES that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.

STAND!

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. 
Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart.
For they are life to those who find them, and HEALING to all their flesh.
Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.

Isaiah 55:9-11
 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.   “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; IT SHALL NOT RETURN TO ME EMPTY, but IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH I PURPOSE, and SHALL SUCCEED in the thing for which I sent it.

GIVE THANKS!

2 Corinthians 4:15"For it is ALL for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God."
1 Thess. 5:18"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment