Sunday, November 25, 2012

DAY 38 - ONE WAY ONLY!


John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.


 November 7, 2012 we received some devastating news that our granddaughter, Briley FAITH has Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Type 0; the severest of this genetic disease.  She has also never been able to breathe on her own.  They said there was one way only she would survive …it would take a MIRACLE.  Oh yes, tears were shed and the day turned dark.  Then I remembered, just as Josh and Crystal did…we know the Healer, the One who performs miracles, if he so chooses.  We know the “ONE WAY ONLY”!   

Since God placed Briley FAITH on this earth, He has used her to reach thousands all over the United States and other countries!  The “Briley FAITH Updates” have been shared with thousands and lives have been changed!  This blog now reaches 10 other countries; Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Philipines, United Kingdom, India, Italy, Mexico, Poland and South Korea!  Her story and others through “The Faith Assignment” blog has reached Germany, Spain and Canada!  Prayers have been lifted for her in Romania, New Zealand, Hungary, and other countries already mentioned!  Those are the only countries I am aware of.  The truth is made known throughout!  What I am saying is, that tearful, dark day that seemed as the end was actually the beginning!  The beginning of Briley’s purpose; to share Jesus Christ with the world!  What man thinks as a tragedy, God uses for good!

God has not given His final answer about Briley’s life.  All we know is we have experienced God’s promises and have seen His purpose.  So, whether she is here on earth or in Heaven, we will see her again!  Jesus Christ made a way…

Over 2,000 years ago God gave His only son, Jesus Christ, to the world.  Jesus walked the earth as man.  He healed many and changed lives.  He was tormented and spat upon!  He hung on the cross…the day turned dark, tears fell.  He was buried in a tomb.  It seemed as though it was the end.  But, it was actually the end of the beginning…new life.   Three days later He rose from the grave!  He did it all for you and me!  God’s purpose was to send us a Savior, Jesus Christ.   He is our “One Way Only”.  As Pastor Jason said this morning, There must repentance! "I'm sorry, Lord, please forgive me of my sins! I accept You, Jesus Christ as my Savior!”  Friend, you are not alone.  We are all sinners.  We all have “One Way Only” out of the evil of this world.  “One Way Only” to have eternal life.  “One Way Only” to have hope on the road we travel.  But, can you say, for sure, right now, if your life ends, you'll begin eternal life with Jesus Christ, your “One Way Only”?

If you would like to know Jesus Christ as your Savior, your only hope, I will be glad to talk with you.   Please email me at kfogarty02@gmail.com.

Here is a video I know will bless you. End of the Beginning" - David Phelps 


Heavenly Father,

Thank You that you sent Your only begotten son, Jesus Christ, to rescue me!  To cleanse me of my sins as far as the east is to the west!  You are my only need!

Thank You, for the purpose You placed in Briley!  Father, what a witness she is without one word!   Thank You for the time we get to have with her.  Although You might not choose to use Your healing power for Briley physically, I have seen You use it on so many spiritually!  All glory to You!

I pray Father if there is someone out there who needs You will finally let go and let You have Your way.  To let go of the world, let go fear, let go of pride and let You come in. 

I come to You through the precious blood asking forgiveness and lay my requests before you.

In Jesus’ name I pray.  AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment