Monday, November 12, 2012

DAY 25 - SEND ME!


John 6:38-40
 “For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.  This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.   And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”
 

What a beautiful morning it is!  Last night we had such heavy rains.  It amazes me how soon we forget the storm when morning comes giving us the sun…

Briley FAITH.  Sunshine to the soul.   A cloud of hope in the endless sky.  A story of faith in the One who holds tomorrow.   Briley FAITH.

My mind takes me to places I would have never tapped into if Briley had not come.  I would have never pushed as hard as I have for others to hear her story.  Which in turn, really is God’s story.  Briley is the storyteller.  The deliverer of Good News.  The messenger.  God knew she would be a voice of truth.  “Send me! I can do it!  Send me!  I know mommy and daddy will stand on Your word!  Please send me!” 

This story she has told is an old, old story.  It began with the first messenger, Jesus Christ.   He came to do the will of God, our Heavenly Father.  That story, so long ago is a message of hope.  You see, God’s will is that EVERYONE will believe in His son, Jesus Christ!  The reward – everlasting life!  God’s will for you, God’s will for me.   Because we are all sinners God sent a Savior, Jesus Christ.   To tell the story, to walk the path of pain and suffering all the way to the cross.   The Way, The Truth and The Life!   Jesus Christ.

Isaiah was commissioned by the Lord to GO!  Go to a nation with hardened hearts who may not listen.  Still, Isaiah said, “Here am I.  Send me!”

Though Briley FAITH has never been able to raise her little hand, her heart said, “Send me!”  Wow!  Can I do that?  Can I say “Yes, God!” to ANYTHING?   So ashamed that I even question it.

Is there beauty in the pain?  Are there blue skies beyond the thunder?  Will the wind ever stop?  Can God use even me?   The answer is “Yes!”.  God sent the messenger of mercy so we all can tell the story like Briley FAITH!  So we can all endure the struggles and sorrow while telling His story!  We can ALL say “Send me!”  Then, how soon we will forget it’s storming, for we are resting in the SON…

Hier bin ich! Senden Sie mir!
私はここよ !私を送る !
Тут я! Надіслати мені!
Di sini saya! Send me!
Narito Ako! Padalhan ako ng!

यहाँ मैं कर रहा हूँ! मुझे भेजें!
Here am I!  Send me!

I pray you are blessed by this song with an inspiring message.
Mercy Me - Here Am I Send Me


Heavenly Father,

What grace!  What power!  What love!  Thank You for sending us a messenger!  I am so grateful Jesus said "Yes!".  Thank You for sending us Briley FAITH!  

Briley is telling Your story everyday!  Even in this storm she is shouting, "Send me!".  The faith of mommy and daddy exclaims, "Send me!".  Oh Father, though this hurts so bad, I choose to say, "Send me!"  Though I ache everyday, though words in the message are sometimes few, though the mountains to climb are rugged and the valleys deep, I will say, "Send me!"  If Briley FAITH can, I CAN!  If Josh and Crystal can, I CAN!  Because Jesus did, I can say "Yes!" and know that what I need to endure the trials through the testimony will come from the ONE who sent me.

Because Jesus said "Yes!", we come to You on behalf of Your messenger, Briley FAITH.  We ask complete healing for the one you sent.  We ask You to breathe life into her lungs!  Let You blood flow through hers!  She has so much more to say! 

All glory to You, Father, Healer, Master, Savior.  AMEN!

In honor of Veterans Day, I want to thank those who fought for us and are fighting now for our freedom.  Thank you, also, for saying "Send me!" My prayer is You know the One who gives freedom to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment