Friday, December 14, 2012

DAYS 57 & 58 - IN REMEMBERANCE

Today and tomorrow will be posts of silence in memory of my granddaughter, Briley FAITH.

Although, I'm not doing the normal post, she would want not one moment or one breath used without sharing God's Word...

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE.  No one comes to the Father except through ME."

God says, "Come to me." Briley FAITH says, "Run to Him, now!"

The good news she brought to us all in such a short time will continue to resound; echoes of God's grace through faith.

Briley FAITH, Granna loves you real big and will miss you forever!  It won't be long before I, too, will go to sleep and wake up in the arms of Jesus.  Together we will dance around His throne.

The messages of hope on this blog will resume Sunday, December 16, 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment