Saturday, December 8, 2012

DAY 51 - LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!

Exodus 33:17-22
So the Lord said to Moses, “I will also do this thing that you have spoken; for you have found grace in My sight, and I know you by name.”  And he said, “Please, show me Your glory.”   Then He said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”  But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.”  And the Lord said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock.  So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by.


On Tuesday, December 11, 2012, Briley FAITH will be two months old.  As many have mentioned, her entire life has been committed to the Lord.  She is center stage sharing His message of hope, peace, and life everlasting.  Flashes from cameras, news coverage, her story in print and saturating the internet; all giving us a glimpse of God’s glory!


LIGHTS!
When lights flash from cameras, Briley eyes may close. If a light turns on in the room mommy and daddy shield her eyes with their hand.  The light is too bright for her.
Although the light is too bright for her, the light she shines has illuminated throughout the world.

Have you ever wondered how that day will really be?  You know, when the Lord returns in all His glory?  I believe His glory will shine so bright that we cannot open our eyes to see. 

CAMERA!
When Moses was on Mount Sinai he said to the Lord, “If I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight…” (Exodus 33:13)

It is very evident Briley FAITH’s story is being used by God.  He has consistently shown the way and I have no doubt she has found grace in His sight.  My little granddaughter, Briley FAITH, is only almost two months old and has reached thousands of souls and has shared the gospel more than I at age 51.

As God looks down on my life I wonder what He sees.  Am I giving others a glimpse of His glory?  Is He center stage in my life?  Oh, when I look at my life I have to shamefully shake my head “No”.   Many times, I know, His message has been upstaged by my agenda, selfishness and pride.  Briley FAITH has helped me to realize that if I am going to make His message center stage, I have to first get out of the way.  It hurts deeply that it took my precious granddaughter to shed light on where my life is staged and what needed to change.  Oh, how it hurts…  But, I am thankful that He is FAITHful.

ACTION!
I want my light to be as bright as Briley’s is!  It must be!  It is the purpose for all of God’s children.  He has a plan; a script for all of us!  If our life continues to be impromptu the real message does not get out.  The world is our audience.  They are waiting to see if there is joy in the sadness.  They are waiting to hear the message from the misery.  If we stick to the script they will see glimpses of God’s glory and we will find grace in His sight.

The world’s camera is always rolling.  The message we give is our choice.   Then, that day will come when God will return in all His glory... THE FINAL TAKE.


Heavenly Father,

Let Your glory reign!  I pray, I remove myself daily and let others see glimpses of You! 

Thank You for using Briley FAITH to illuminate my darkness.  To look at myself, my purpose and Your way.   She is so dear to me and I know she is dear to You.

Oh Father, I am so sorry it takes my precious granddaughter to show me I’ve got to change!  So, so, sorry! 

Help us all, Lord!  Not to just change today, but, also in all of our tomorrows!  Time is short and the world needs a different message!  They need YOU!

Comfort our little one as she continues to allow You to be center stage.

Through the blood of Jesus I come asking forgiveness.  AMEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment