Saturday, December 1, 2012

DAY 44 - BY DESIGN

Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Matthew 5:16

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Have you ever wondered what a baby is thinking?  Well, those of you who read my blog should know by now, I do.  Especially, Briley FAITH.  But, I also have to remind myself, doesn’t God want us to come to Him as children; no barriers, complete trust, receive the truth and be on our way?  I know when I do, life is so much simpler to understand.  He designed us that way; to trust Him, to be like Him...

When I was in mommy’s tummy she would talk to me.  It was like we were already best friends before I was even born!  She didn't know it, but she made me smile when I heard her say, “I hope you look like me!”  Now, I know why she said it!  Have you seen my brother?  Have you seen my dad?  You can't tell them apart except for height, weight and age!   So mommy deserves for me to look like her!  Besides that, have you seen my mom?  Bea..u..ti..ful!!

Now in the “real world” I hear several people say I look like mommy.  Then others say I look like my brother.  Granna probably even thinks I look like her!  My nurses want to look like me…I think it is because they love all my clothes and bows!  Well, today I met this guy they call Santa Claus.   It would not surprise me if he thought I looked like him, too!  My vote counts and I say…hmmm…I say…I look like…Jesus!

I look like Jesus!  I don’t even have to look in the mirror to know it cause he told me first.  While he was forming me, he said I am his design and people will know I am his child!  I think most people say I look like him!  When they see me they know I am HIS!

Who do you look like? 


Heavenly Father,

How glorious is Your name in all the earth!  I come to You through the blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ.

When I look at Briley FAITH, I see You.  Glancing down on her I see You, perfection!  When our eyes lock, I see a reflection of You!  Thank You, for this example in a little package.  I know You are with her always because when I look upon her, it is You I see.

I hope when people look at me, they see You!  Your formed me to reflect You, Your glory.  I am also Yours by design.

In Your name I pray.  AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment