Saturday, May 25, 2013

I REMEMBER YOU

Philippians 1:3
“I thank my God upon every remembrance of you…”
 

I remember when you walked in my hospital room with hugs for mommy and daddy,
then trying to hide the tears while standing over me.
I remember the prayers you prayed for me when no one was around;
on your knees crying to God for healing to be found.
I remember you on my Dedication Day,
singing songs of praise glorifying His name!
I remember you caring for my brother, Jude, with such a love
that only comes from the Caregiver above.
I remember you in so many ways
and I haven’t forgotten those 61 days.
You may not know me and I may never have seen your face;
but you are important to me, my name is Briley FAITH.
Although I am healed and in my heavenly home
there are other children in need.
By continuing to find a cure for SMA
you are helping them and remembering me.

BRILEY FAITH’s 3K WALK-N-RUN FOR A CURE IS 1 WEEK FROM TODAY!


Please remember Briley FAITH and make a donation to help other children with SPINAL MUSCULAR ATROPHY.  Just click on link to donate.  If you do not receive an email confirmation, your donation did not go through.  Please let me know if I can help.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE!  Thank you from the depths of our hearts!  All glory to God!

MAKE YOUR TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION HERE!  CLICK ON LINK TO BRILEY FAITH'S 3K WALK-N-RUN FOR A CURE HOME PAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment