Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Break

After today's post, Day 61, BRILEY'S DAILY DOSE blog will be taking a little break during Christmas and New Years.  If God lays something on my heart that must be shared during that time, I will definitely be blogging!  Thank you all for your encouragement and love! 

I pray during the holidays and actually every day, you take time with your heart's treasures; your family and friends.  Remind them of your love for them.  Not through gifts, but by sharing the story of Jesus Christ, the greatest gift of all!

Merry Christmas, my friends.

If you would like to know this Savior, our only answer, our only hope, please email me at k.fogarty02@gmail.com and I will be glad to share the story.  It's my FAITH ASSIGNMENT.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment