Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DAY 6 - SING!

Proverbs 17:22

 A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

 

Heavenly Father,

I am joyful because You sent Your son, Jesus Christ, to die for us all!  So, I ask forgiveness of all my sin.  Cleanse me.  I now approach your throne with my request today.

God of all creation!  King of kings and LORD of lords!  You are above all!  Because You are above all, I BELIEVE in You!  I believe in Your plan!  Your word says Your plan is to prosper and not to harm.  I believe PROSPERITY will come!  Prosperity in healing for Briley!  Prosperity in providing for her medical expenses and all other financial needs they have!

As we step into the day, we step in with a joyful heart knowing You will heal Briley from this pneumonia that has attacked her little body!  We sing with a joyful heart because our hope is in Your hands!  We sing so others will see Your glory!

I sing because I'm happy!  I sing because I'm free!  His eye is on the sparrow and I know He's watching over Briley!

I choose to sing!

In the name of Jesus, Amen!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment