Tuesday, October 23, 2012

DAY 5 - FEAR NOT

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

 

Heavenly Father,

Before any request I make reveal to me any sins I need to ask forgiveness for.  I do not want to block any requests with unforgiveness.  Thank You for giving me the gift of salvation through the sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse me of all sin.  So, please forgive me.

As I write, Father You knew I would need to pray this prayer right now.  You knew we all need to pray specifically right now.  That is why I did not have a chance to blog this morning.  You knew it would be on fear at this moment.  Father, we all have felt fear with each "set back" but at the same time a greater presence of peace!  Take away our fear each time we get a report of our precious Briley struggling.

So, Father, we want to first thank You that You are Almighty!  That You are King of Kings!  That You are the GREAT PHYSICIAN!  We believe in one accord that with your healing power, right now, You will take away the infection the doctors say Briley has now.  We believe You will give her all the oxygen and strength she needs to breathe on her own!  You designed her heart and we believe You will fix it!  We believe You will direct the doctors, nurses and all those involved in the care of Briley to a place of Your perfection! 

We stand on Your word to not fear because You have this covered! 

Put Your hedge of protection around Briley Faith from any infections, diseases, bacterias and anything that could harm her.

Through YOUR SON'S blood we come.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment