Saturday, October 20, 2012

DAY 1 - PRAISE!

I have been waking up anywhere between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. each morning since the day before our precious Briley Faith was born.  Each time when I awake I have been praying for health and healing.  This morning as I arose once again at 4 a.m. I prayed.  But, this time I could not go back to sleep.  The Lord pressed upon me to not only pray for Briley's healing, but, to really learn about His healing power.  He promised if I did, it was no big deal for Him to make sure I felt rested all day long.  So, I did.  Each day I will be sharing with you where He has led me so that not only can you pray the same for Briley, but to use also for yourself or others you may know.  Isn't it wonderful God is not limited!!!!  Salvation and healing for all!  Here is today's scripture which is also one of Jude's (Briley's big brother) favorite songs. 

Psalm 103:1-5
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me,
bless his holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

No comments:

Post a Comment